Last year, RedLeaf Water was generous enough to award two lucky readers of this site some really cool prizes, and this year, you (the reader) have a chance to win two-tickets to an upcoming A’s Spring Training Game!
Mizuno and RedLeaf Water have teamed up and are sponsoring a Strike Out Thirst Sweepstakes that will award one Grand Prize winner and 31 finalists, who will pick from 16 total A’s spring training games.
Here’s the official word about the sweepstakes:
Grand Prize Includes:
- Two (2) tickets to an Angels spring baseball game on March 24, 2011, in Tempe, AZ
- A chance to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the game
- One year’s supply of redleaf® water
- $500.00 gift card to a local sporting goods store
- Mizuno® baseball prize package
Finalists Prize Includes:
31 finalists will be select a game from a variety of options (16 total A’s Games from 3-1 to 3-26) and receive a pair of tickets to an upcoming spring baseball game in Tempe or Phoenix, AZ and a Mizuno® baseball glove.
The Sweepstakes ENDS MARCH 18, 2011, so be sure you enter by the deadline!
You can ENTER here: http://redleafsweeps.com/